IT Audit Manager, Large MNC (Open for Big 4 candidates)
- BBBH763702 Mar 04, 2021 Competitive
This company is an industry leader with a reputable brand name and culture. They are looking for a high-calibre candidate to join as the Internal Audit Manager.
This company is an industry leader with a reputable brand name and culture. They are looking for the IT Audit Manager.
- Manage the system internal audit function which involves in risk assessment and management, compliance as well as internal controls related to the IT and cyber security functions
- Lead the audit planning and the IT audit activities
- Engage in major system development projects from an internal auditor's perspective
- Improve the audit methodology and policy
- Advise the operations team to identify opportunities in risk and control issues
- Bachelor degree from a recognised university
- At least 7 years of IT audit experience gained from sizeable companies, preferably on Project Management, Agile, Application, Infrastructure or Vendor Management.
- Candidates from the financial services industry would also be considered
- Excellent command of English
- CAAT or ACL experience is a plus
- Candidates straight from Big 4 would be considered
To apply online, please click the "Apply" button below. For a confidential discussion about this role, please contact David Yung on +3907 3932 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more Finance and Accounting opportunities please visit our website: http://www.morganmckinley.com.hk/accounting-jobs
Associate Director | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
+852 3907 3932