Our client is a very large company with great presence across Asia, they are looking for a corporate business development candidate to help with their Greater Bay Area Expansion
- PMO Lead for the smooth functioning of this sports development focus various GBA related strategic projects
- Liaise with with Legal, Finance, Government and external stakeholders for project planning, proposal and implementation.
- Manage overall project timeline, troubleshooting and evaluation work
- Organize and complete documentation work/ written communications for China Committee.
- Support on GBA Corporate development and to explore other potential business opportunities for expansion
- Undertake other duties assigned by management.
- A university degree holder in Business Management or related discipline.
- Preferably with a minimum of 12 years of experience in project management, with proven record of China related strategic project experience.
- Seasoned and maturity - strong personal and communication impact to manage complex projects.
- Experience in dealing with different stakeholders in China including government and / or real estate.
- Solid experience in project management and implementation.
- Excellent communication in English and Chinese and relationship management skills.
- Strategic business planning capabilities, preferably with exposure in risk management and compliance.
- Solid experience in business planning, budgeting and business analysis.
- Excellent Putonghua competency; bilingual translation and interpretation skill an advantage.