A global investment manager is hiring a Financial Analyst focusing mainly on Expense and Accounts Payable; with support to other daily financial control functions.
- Expense and Accounts Payable associated accounting function, including accounting and processing of supplier/vendor invoices, prepayments and accruals, other month end accruals & staff claims. This also includes preparation of fund transfers and cheques payments
- Cash management including daily monitoring cash inflows and outflows
- Liaison with suppliers, customer supports from bank and technical support when follow-up actions are needed for any accounting system and payments issues
- Liaison with overseas finance colleagues with regards to intercompany cross-charges
- Balance sheet reconciliations and certification of balances in the Group accounting system
- Assist in preparation of tax provisions and closing of monthly results for the company
- Assist in preparation of monthly result reporting to directors and Group
- Assist in preparation of response to head office query on financial results and analysis
- Assist in revenue associated accounting and billings
* Bachelor degree in business/accounting
* CA/CPA qualified is preferred but NOT a must
* Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience, highly preferable from the financial services industry.
* Relevant experience working in or with Financial Services organisations with matrix reporting structure (Investment Management beneficial)
* Skilled in MS Excel and major Financial System (Workday beneficial but not mandatory) and financial planning and forecast reporting system and fee billing system.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Proven track record in multi-tasking and active participation and contribution in projects.