FCC / AML Regulatory, 6 months renewable
- BBBH784030 Jun 04, 2021 Competitive
My client is an investment bank currently looking for an experienced candidate with FCC Advisory/ regulatory knowledge to join and support their team.
- Conduct due diligence on prospective and existing PWM clients to identify issues presenting potential legal, regulatory, sanctions or reputational risk, primarily utilizing publicly available data sources, vendor reports and reviewing client documentation.
- Escalate potential KYC issues to the KYC team manager and/or senior business management.
- Document potential issues, mitigating factors and rationale for approval in the relevant systems.
- Manage document retention in accordance with applicable AML regulation and firm policies.
- Implementi applicable AML policies and procedures.
- Collaborate closely with the global Anti-Money Laundering/Suspicious Activities Group, the Government Sanctions Group, the Anti-Bribery Group, the Electronic Communications Surveillance Group, and the Global Surveillance Group
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Financial Crime Compliance/ compliance advisory field
- Strong analytical, investigative and risk assessment skills
- Ability to prioritize demanding workflows, detailed-oriented and well organized
- Ability to take ownership, work independently and yet still be team-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Fluency in English essential, Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese) preferred
Consultant | Financial Services Operations | Contracting Recruitment
+852 3907 3910