Experience designer - Leading international insurance company (Contract 1/3/21-30/6/21 - strong chance of extension, competitive salary & health insurance)
My client is a leading international insurance company who is looking for a talented designer to join their team. The ideal candidate for this role has a strong UX and visual design capability across various products and platforms.
- Design clear, clean and simple user flows
- Collaborate with the design team, business stakeholders and other teams to design end-to-end UX processes
- Conduct user research to identify pain points and requirements from users and advisors problems and implement improvements to existing platforms
- Come up with digital solutions based on experience design principles
- Demonstrate solutions through information architecture, wireframes, visual design & prototyping
- Understand business analysis and converting it into design
- Present and communicate designs to design team
- Minimum 3 years working experience working on digital medium in a UX design role
- Background designing for a financial services institution
- Experience working a project from ideation stage throughout the lifecycle to launch
- Excellent communication skills with ability to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Must be able to tell a story and communicate design with non-design individuals
- An expert using design tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML/CSS, Adobe etc.
- Fluent English writing and speaking, with Mandarin/Cantonese being a plus