Credit Analyst VP/AVP - Corporate Banking
Hong Kong SAR
- BBBH824041 Aug 01, 2022 Competitive
Business Risk Consultant with International Private Bank under Business Unit. Reporting to both business team and the risk team
Credit Risk management and control
- Manage the overall risk profile and ensure that the risks are managed properly
- Provide a strong defence environment in Hong Kong with an environment of transparency, integrity, a platform of clear communication, escalation, and trust
- Ensure risk limit is in line with FAB risk appetite and compliance with Group ORM policy framework
- Identify all material risks, including the risks associated with new or complex products and high risk activities
- Regularly evaluate the risks, and maintain continued awareness of the business and risk profiles and changes in the operating environment and financial markets that may give rise to emerging risks
- Set up effective controls to ensure the integrity of business overall risk management process
- Any excesses or exceptions risk limit should be reported promptly to the senior management and risk committee for necessary action
- Ensure completion and rectification of internal and external audit comments within target dates
- Build a risk-based culture with discipline and accountability
Governance and management activities
- Responsible for any relevant regulatory duties and in compliance with relevant legislation and regulatory requirements
- Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or relevant discipline.
- Minimum 5 years' experience preferably in first class international or major regional banks with a combination of credit analysis, preparation of credit application, risk/team/portfolio management, credit policy or frontline origination. Experience with Korean corporates would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of DCM, trade finance, loan products and Global Markets hedging solutions.
- Proven financial analytical skills and able to identify and evaluate credit risks in multiproduct/ multi-jurisdictional transactions, and excellent writing skills.
- Commercial aptitude, good at spreadsheet, financial modelling and cash flow projections.
- Demonstrated multi discipline influencing, deal approval and execution skills across product and credit approval chains - a listing of deals / sector experience will be preferred.
Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment