Corporate Facilities Director - Leader in Financial Services
- BBBH783250 May 25, 2021 Competitive
Our client is experiencing an exciting growth phase and are looking for a Corporate Facilities Management talent to join their winning team!
- Supervise corporate real estate activities & service delivery of outsourced contractors in provision of building maintenance & works
- Manage full cycle of project delivery of real estate and facilities capital projects such as renovation, reinstatement, restack & facilities upgrade
- Ensure all facilities are operated and maintained in alignment with established policies, standards, regulations and H&S guidelines
- Conduct regular financial reporting and operational analysis for facilities
- Develop and maintain existing and/or new policies, local standards, processes and procedures
- Establish KPIs, strategic priorities & business reporting to ensure efficiency, performance and cost effectiveness of workplace portfolio
- Coach and train direct reports to strengthen leadership skills and assist in career development
- Degree or above in Construction/Engineering/Facilities Management/Real Estate or related field
- Minimum of 13 years of relevant working experience in Corporate Real Estate/Facilities Management or Construction Project Management
- Knowledge in lease and contract management
- Experience in leading internal and external teams as well as building and managing relationships with senior internal stakeholders
- Able to carry out commercial negotiations with agents, contractors, suppliers, consultants and authorities
- Solid understanding of local building codes including building regulations, code of practice for fire safety in buildings, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and management skills
- Recognised professional qualification is an advantage (e.g., MRICS, MHKIS, PMP or equivalent)
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively if you would like to learn more details on this opportunity please contact Agnes Fu on 3907 3907, thank you.
Managing Consultant | Life Sciences & Healthcare Recruitment