Commercial Bank - End User Support Engineer
- BBBH804073 Apr 25, 2022 Competitive
A commercial bank is looking for an End User Support Engineer to join their team, supporting IT infrastructure and desktop technical issues.
- Windows and Mac deskside support, local and overseas users.
- Hardware/software/peripheral and network (cabled & Wi-Fi) troubleshooting
- Experience and skill set on MDM(Air watch) and VDI(Citrix /VMware),
- Implement and support the hypervisor (ESXi), HCI, Microsoft server and client platform
- Support the problem investigation and escalations cases from helpdesk.
- Configure and maintain desktops/laptop hardware and other IT assets
- Create and maintain IT documentation and conduct user education
- Troubleshoot I.T related issues and report to line manager or supervisor on the issues.
- Skills on supporting tablet or smartphones, conference room AV equipment or video conference tools.
- In-depth experience in desktop / server implementation and support.
- Solid experience in desktop / server products and system management in sizable organization.
- Solid experience in multi-server network, Exchange email and large-scale desktop management.
- Familiar with Microsoft Domain/AD, SCCM infrastructure.
- Good technical, problem solving and project management skill plus vendor management exposure.
- Able to analyze problems, develop solutions and options
Consultant | Technology | Contract Recruitment