Cloud DevOps Engineer - Multiple Openings
- BBBH803697 Jan 14, 2022 Competitive
Multiple Openings | Looking for a Devops Engineer to join the team for CI/CD pipeline deployment and maintenance, managing the cloud devops infrastructure
- As a Cloud DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for developing the capabilities and services to our internal customers, which are business and technologies teams across all markets in the enterprise.
- In collaboration with stakeholders, you will be providing engineering and technical leadership for the design, planning, development, and delivery of critical applications on cloud-native microservices architectures that will drive optimizations and improvements in the security, agility, responsiveness, and capital efficiency of their SecDevOps environment.
- Need a thorough knowledge of cloud, CI/CD, containerization, version control systems, configuration management tools, infrastructure as code, and effective monitoring to ensure that the agency's SecDevOps architecture meets their current and future needs in an efficient, sustainable, agile, and adaptable manner.
- Deploy and maintain CI/CD pipelines across the enterprise DevOps environments
- Deploy and maintain critical applications on cloud-native microservices architecture -Use infrastructure-as-code (currently, but not limited to, Terraform) and configuration management (currently, but not limited to, Chef) to automate local multi-cloud infrastructure
- Review code and consult with other engineers on new features and their implications for site performance, reliability, and security for the security of local DevOps environments
- Improve automation and fault tolerance of the deployment process
- Drive long-term improvement in the enterprise DevOps system availability by removing single points of failure
- 5+ years of IT experience
- Excellent knowledge in software architecture and programming
- Experience with DevOps frameworks such as: release engineering tactics, advanced test automation, infrastructure as code, self-healing, technical debt and toil elimination and chaos engineering
- Experience working with APIs achieving automation and interoperability
- Experience with containers platforms (Docker EE or Openshift) and orchestration (Swarm, Kubernetes, Azure Kubernetes or AWS Elastic Kubernetes)
- Strong practical Linux- and Windows-based system administration skills in a cloud or virtualization environments
- Experience building sophisticated and highly automated infrastructure
- Experience with seamless/automated build scripts used for release management
Consultant | Technology | Contract Recruitment