Change Delivery Assistant Manager/Specialist, reputable bank
Hong Kong SAR
- BBBH827400 Sep 19, 2022 Competitive
My client is a reputable bank that mainly covers business in Asian Countries. They are looking for a high-calibre candidate to join as a Change Delivery Assistant Manager/Specialist.
You will be participated in projects related to general banking operations. Duties include providing business analysis and consulting services to users and project teams as a solution architect, as well as delivering quality project documentation.
- Offer suggestions/recommendations in feasibility study / solution sourcing
- Oversee projects and the user requirement acquisition process
- Develop the requirement specifications, UAT plan, procedures and forms and assist users in UAT and project implementation
- Assist with production migration/verification, post implementation review and production problem solving
- University degree in Industrial / System Engineering / Management / IT or other related disciplines
- 4+ relevant working experience in banking industry or consulting firms, relevant practical experience in deposit account projects are preferable
- Knowledge in banking products and services
- Excellent project management, people management, influencing and analytical skills
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese
If this above description fits your experience and is something you would like to explore, please click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume to us.
Any questions, please feel free to contact Elsa Ng at 3907 3971
Delivery Consultant | Technology | Contracting Recruitment
+852 3907 3971