Business Development Manager (APAC) - Wine & Spirits
- BBBH775904 Feb 23, 2021 Competitive
About the Company
A world's leading Wine & Spirits company is now looking for a Business Development Manager APAC to be stationed in Hong Kong and looking after the APAC markets.
You will be responsible for business and channel development to penetrate Asia countries, including offline and online businesses (on-trade mainly), as well as to strengthen their brand and market shares in assigned countries, by working closely with internal marketing and strategy teams.
You will work collaboratively with internal parties, locally based teams and distributors to create a roadmap and a route-to-market structure so as to grow the business with localized adaptations.
- Responsible for driving on-trade channel (modern on-trade) by implementing CRM strategies and category management in outlets with the integration of local adaptations
- Identify new business opportunities and trends in on-trade and explore new channels in Asia markets both offline and online
- Drive brand engagement and grow network of bartenders, F&B restaurant owners, etc. to increase brand exposure and presence in Asia
- Focus on sales transformation projects and drive O2O initiatives to ensure a smooth development of omni-channel sales
- Explore new wine & spirits consumption trends, including craft beverages, and further facilitate the route-to-market strategies
- Support distributors and business partners in sales growth
- Degree holder with formal business qualifications or equivalent (MBA preferred)
- A minimum 5 years of experience in consumer product sales in APAC, preferably in the Wine & Spirits or F&B industry
- Excellent command of spoken and written English; knowledge of Mandarin will be an advantage
- Possesses an entrepreneurial mindset, a proactive and can-do attitude
- Quick learner with high adaptability to new challenges and changing times
- Strong in communication and a team player with project management skills
- Energetic and outgoing personality
Consultant | Sales & Marketing Recruitment