Business Analyst, Cash equities, 12 months contract
- BBBH772782 Feb 25, 2021 Competitive
My client is 1st tier investment bank looking for an experience business analyst with cash equities knowledge to join their team.
- Support the delivery of regional and global projects, initiatives, new business, and regulatory requirements, providing support to teams based in Hong Kong and Tokyo. Become a subject matter expert within the APAC Securities within the change program.
- Handle the APAC Securities Trading Services Project portfolio as the business engineer. Current major initiatives include both global and regional projects covering strategic, regulatory and mandatory projects.
- Work closely and get along with line users and IT to ensure that all proposed IT developments support strategic initiatives and also support APAC Securities Trading Services requirements.
- Maintain effective relationships with regional internal and external partners (including Front Office, auditors, users and IT).
- Act as an ambassador for Securities function both within and outside Operations.
- At least 3 years experience in Cash Equity Operations and Project Management experience
- Good working knowledge of global markets and an understanding of Front, Middle and Back Office organizational structure. A good understanding of cash equities is preferred
- Good knowledge of trade booking and processing, client onboarding and off-boarding would be an advantage
Consultant | Financial Services Operations | Contracting Recruitment
+852 3907 3910