- BBBH789415 Sep 08, 2021 HK$41k -45k pm
Middle Office Trade Support in Equities (Associate/ AM/ Manager) - opportunities in sizeable foreign investment banks and sell-side institutions
About the company
My client is a sizeable foreign institution with a major presence across the globe.
About the role
The Associate is expected to provide support to the trade operations team, including but not limited to trade operations for various markets, act as contact point for traders, liaise with back office teams and more.
Experienced candidates will be considered as Assistant Manager or Manager grade.
- Covered all aspects of the post booking trade life cycle, including monitoring trading position, issue confirmations and dealing with trade settlement issue
- Act as the main contact point for traders. Booking accurate books and record among equities
- Ensure all trades are booked in timely manner and all discrepancies are resolved to minimise risk exposure
- Maintain client/instrument static data from front to back ended system
- Prepare daily P&L and position report to trading management
- Demonstrate an understanding of front to back trade flows as well as Risk and P&L.
- Answer clients' queries, ensure problems are resolved timely
- Ad hoc projects as assigned by superiors.
- Participate UAT (User Acceptance Test) and parallel testing for Equity, and provide resolution on issues till completion.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- 5 years experience in trade support and/ middle office from an international bank environment.
- Sound knowledge in equity products and familiar with various settlement rules and regulations.
Self-motivated and confident with a high degree of initiatives.
- Strong team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work well with front office
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese; Mandarin would be a plus
Please click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume to us.
Our specialist consultant will get in touch with you soon, if we find your profile suitable for this position or any other vacancies we are recruiting for.
Any questions, please feel free to contact Regan Lo at 3907 3944.
Senior Consultant | Financial Services Operations Recruitment