APAC onboarding manager, 12 months contract
- BBBH769580 Nov 09, 2020 Competitive
My client is 1st tier investment bank looking for a senior client-onboarding manager to join their team, covering APAC market
- Manage pipeline priorities, track client go-live date and end to end cycle time, and share Onboarding metrics
- Overall project management and relationship management for all new PB client account requests
- Facilitate and coordinate the account opening process as well as the review of KYC/Tax/Client (or Product) Suitability documentation, for APAC Markets and sales personnel.
- Ongoing review and maintenance of departmental procedures
- Requesting and managing emerging market account openings and set-up coordination
- Coordination with other internal teams for client onboarding including sales, trading, legal, documentation, KYC/AML, technology, credit, solutions etc.
- Minimum 5+ years of client onboarding experience, preferrably private banking experience
- Good understanding of global financial markets (Derivatives, Futures & Options, Fixed Income) and regulations.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, experience in servicing clients
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast pace, high volume environment
+852 3907 3910