Analyst, Middle Office (Global Markets)
- BBBH785447 Jun 19, 2021 HK$26k -30k pm
A European investment bank is looking for a Middle Office Analyst to join their Global Markets Division Operations Team under COO Office
About the company
Our client is a European investment bank
About the role
The Analyst is responsible to provide support to Front Office business lines under the Global Markets Division.
- Ensure transactional integrity across trading applications
- Perform trade modification, cancellation, and/ or trade event processing (i.e. early termination, partial termination, unwind) sent by back office or front office upon trading approval and report profit and loss impact, if any.
- For Equity Investment Solution activity, handle dividend and cash flow processing.
- Provide an efficient post-trade support by ensuring trade information flows efficiently through deal processing from front office to back office system and front-office to front office system
- Investigate and follow-up of breaks sent by back office, front office and other internal departments.
- Support local business development and volume increase.
- Provide additional tasks needed to secure the front office system when necessary.
- Monitor interfaces between different FO systems
- Provide FO or BO team with daily reports
- Degree holder from discipline in Finance, Mathematics or Engineering
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Middle Office environment is necessary
- Good knowledge of financial products and understanding of the operational risks involved in Fixed Income and FX products
- Good analytical, organizational and interpersonal skill
- Fluency in English. Proficient in French or other Asian languages a plus
- Versatile with PC tools and applications, e.g. MS Office, VBA
If this above description fits your experience and is something you would like to explore, please click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume to us.
Our specialist consultant will get in touch with you soon, if we find your profile suitable for this position or any other vacancies we are recruiting for.
Any questions, please feel free to contact Regan Lo at 3907 3944.
Senior Consultant | Financial Services Operations Recruitment, Hong Kong