Analyst - Corporate Finance
- BBBH792337 Sep 06, 2021 Competitive
A renowned investment group with diversified businesses is looking for a high calibre candidate to join their Corporate finance advisory team
- Assist to execute full spectrum of corporate finance and structured finance assignments, including IPO, M&A, fund raising exercises, corporate finance advisory transactions as well as financing projects;
- Perform fundamental industry research and financial analysis including financial modeling and due diligence;
- Liaise with clients and external professional parties on deal execution process
- Prepare investment memo, and investment reports in a timely manner
- Prepare presentation materials, assist to draft and proofread announcements and circulars when necessary;
- Occasional travel will be required;
- Degree holder in Law / Finance / Accounting discipline with 1-2 years' relevant experience.
- possess SFC Type 1 & Type 6 license and familiar with relevant regulations such as Listing Rules and Takeovers Code.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Managing Consultant | Financial Services Operations Recruitment