VP/SVP, Bond Specialist, Private Banking
Hong Kong Island
- BBBH772687 Jan 06, 2021 HK$91k -100k pm
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a prefe
- Focus on North Asian Bonds and select Global Bonds market to prepare recommendation lists for the Bank's RM and Clients
- Initiate ideas on bond & bond-related derivatives including OTC options and structured products based on the market trends
- Identify the economic implications of news and other global factors might affect the performance of companies in the research universe
- Make informed recommendations and work closely with the RMs and Private Clients as well as Investment Counsellors also keep the team updated with new market trends and bond-related investment products.
- Advise on bond-related portfolio construction for implementation in client portfolios
- Ensure recommendations are stick with the compliance regulations.
- Degree holder with 7-10 years of relevant experience
- Bond / market analysis background
- Ability to support investment strategy recommendations
- Excellent research and writing skills
Consultant | Financial Services Operations Recruitment