Senior Manager, Operations and Policy Administration
Hong Kong Island
- BBBH767792 Oct 08, 2020 Competitive
Our client is a brand new Life Insurance Company and they are expanding.
Operations and Team Management:
- Lead the team to ensure operations process are smoot and to be done within agreed turn-around-time
- To make sure is a high standard of quality and accuracy
- Monitor and control operational performance and the risk reporting is completed on time
- Ensure company policies and procedures are enforced and reviewed regularly
- Assist with prepares annual budgets and any ad-hoc task as assigned by direct line manager
- Manage the overall performance of the team
Project and System enhancement:
- Participate in company operation projects, including prepare the action plans, understand the business requirement, testing and implementation.
- Liaise with the internal and external parties to support and implement growth strategies for system improvements.
- Checking on all Policy Servicing processes, assessing employee capability and capacity
- Act as an escalation point for any queries, complaints and disputes regarding Policy Servicing matters
- Work closely with the Customer Services Manager to develop effective working practices which ensure effective and timely response to the queries from customer and broker.
- Implement production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards
- Bachelor Degree holder
- At least 8+ years' experience in the life insurance industry in Policy Servicing
- With exposure to various types of policy alterations for life insurance products.
- Good stakeholder management skill and strong leadership skill
Interested parties please apply directly or contact Jacey at 3907 3944 for more details or send the CV to jsiu(at)morganmckinley.com for other insurance opportunities.
Consultant | Financial Services Operations Recruitment