Hong Kong Island
- BBBH766753 Oct 19, 2020 HK$31k -35k pm
Senior Application Support; Application Support; Application Support Manager Senior Application Support; Application Support; Application Support Manager
Our client, a world-class financial technology in the European Economic Area, and it operates in more than 200 countries.
We are looking for an experienced IT professional to join their team in providing end-user support and daily operations. As an Applications Support, you will be responsible for implementing IT operations according to policy, interpret IT-related issues on both System and User side to meet corporate requirements, and providing technical support, incident management in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Responsible for setting up overall applications framework and backend integration management;
- Responsible for providing technical consultative advices, project coordination, technical documentation, end user trainings with internal staffs and business vendors;
- Level 1&2 post installation technical operation support, daily maintenance service, monitoring work progress, incident management for both large scale application, hardware equipment and SDK;
- Monitoring work progress, real time data, daily support and maintenance to make sure the business operation well and smooth;
- Acting as the key contact point for emergent issues and improve the overall work-flow;
- Feedback to the product owner to improve the application capabilities;
- Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Technology or a related field preferred;
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience in large scale application technical operation support OR ATM, payment product technical support OR mission-critical systems support;
- Experience in either MySQL, Oracle;
- Familiar with JAVA/ C#/ Python programming language;
- Familiar with Kubernetes (Optional);
- Read for 7*24 emergency call;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to interact effectively at all levels;
- Good command of spoken both Mandarin & English;
Our client offers 13 months guaranteed bonus and attractive remuneration package, 5-day work per week, bank holidays, medical scheme and MPF to the successful candidates. Interested parties please send your resume with expected salary, contact telephone number by clicking 'Apply Now' for an interview.