Recruitment Consultant (graduate/ career change opportunity)
Hong Kong Island
- BBBH783255 Apr 28, 2022 Competitive
Join a team that will put your career plans first. At Morgan McKinley we are committed to going above and beyond to ensure that you have all the support you will need to thrive.
Start your career in recruitment today. Becoming a consultant will give you the opportunity to help other people develop their careers and play a key role in shaping top companies. No day will ever be the same as you're out and about building your professional networks and making a name for yourself in the market.
We're looking for:
- People with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starters who are ambitious and want to make a name for themselves
- Persons that want to contribute to our culture and values
- Cantonese, English or Mandarin are all appreciated
- Source candidates through various channels like LinkedIn, job boards, our database etc.
- Build long-term, professional relationships with existing and new candidates in the market
- Stay up to date with market information and industry trends
- Provide consultative services to candidates
- Tailor-made training to support your career goals from an experienced team
- Competitive base salary and a best-in-class commission structure (uncapped)
- Chances to win annual trips throughout the region and quarterly lunches at some of Hong Kong's most elite restaurants as part of our recognition schemes
- Individual access to a wide range of recruitment tools like LinkedIn, JobsDB and eFinancial
- Global exposure and opportunities to transfer abroad
- Flexible working hours and 20+ days of paid leave per year
- Time off quarterly to focus on your wellbeing
- Monthly social events
Get in touch:
Click APPLY or reach out directly via email@example.com to arrange a call