Hong Kong Island
- BBBH773775 Jan 20, 2021 Competitive
Our client is now experiencing an exciting phase of growth in Hong Kong and are looking to appoint a Medical Affairs professional to join their welcoming team.
About the company
Our client is a well-established MNC pharmaceutical company with a promising product pipeline. They are now experiencing an exciting phase of growth in Hong Kong and are looking to appoint a Medical Affairs professional to join their welcoming team.
About the role
As the Medical Advisor, you will be responsible for establishing long-term scientific & strategic relationships with key, influential physicians/scientists as well as acting as a scientific expert between the medical community through the dissemination and education of scientific data and material.
- Develop and maintain up-to-date knowledge of the therapy area to provide therapeutic and product expertise and to support the development of medical strategy
- Respond to unsolicited inquiries to establish further the knowledge and understanding of marketed products and related topics
- Liaise and engage with internal & external experts and participate in advisory boards
- Drive medical strategic activities including the development and facilitation of medical meetings, publications and research related to the brand
- Serve as an important partner to internal stakeholders by communicating relevant information from KOLs to key cross-functional partners
- Bachelor/Master degree in Science or related discipline
- Preferably with 1-2 years of pharmaceutical industry experience
- Outstanding communication, presentation & negotiation skills
- Fluency in English and Cantonese are essential
- Results driven, self-motivated & able to work independently and in a team setting
- We welcome Pharma Product Sales or other functions to consider the opportunity
- 5 day work week
- competitive remuneration package
- performance bonus scheme
- group medical & dental insurance plan
- clear career progression path
- continuous training and development
- motivated, dynamic and inclusive working culture
If this above description fits your experience and is something you would like to explore, please click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume to us.
Our specialist consultant will get in touch with you soon, if we find your profile suitable for this position or any other vacancies we are recruiting for.
Any questions, please feel free to contact Agnes Fu on 3907 3942.
Managing Consultant | Life Sciences & Healthcare Recruitment