Information Security Officer (55-60K)
Hong Kong Island
- BBBH786181 Jun 29, 2021 HK$51k -60k pm
One of the largest global investment management firm is actively looking for an Information Security Officer to join their local global technology team to ensure that the client is facilitated and in
About the company
One of the largest global investment management firm is actively looking for an Information Security Officer to join their local global technology team to ensure that the client is facilitated and in control in realizing its information & cybersecurity goals and requirements.
- Develop, implement and maintain a information & cyber security program for Asia that includes processes, policies, procedures, risk assessments, controls, awareness and training plans.
- Identifies and implements tools and processes to effectively collect and monitor information security metrics, implements quality dashboards, KPI reports and SLA with vendors.
- Works as a liaison with the Information Risk Security Officers across to ensure global alignment
- Oversees the implementation of information security standards and ISAE3402 compliant security controls.
- Provides information & cyber security guidance and training to all Asia departments and employees.
- Bachelor Degree and 5+ years of related experience in a financial institution
- Certifications in one or more of the following: CISA, CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CSX-P and/or CCSP;
- Conceptual familiarity with the COBIT IT Governance Framework and ISAE3402 Control Framework.
- Knowledge of Information Technology within area of assigned responsibility preferred.
If this above description fits your experience and is something you would like to explore, please click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume to us.
Any questions, please feel free to contact Ryan Chu via email@example.com
Senior Consultant | Technology Recruitment, Hong Kong