Front Office Support Analyst
Hong Kong Island
- BBBH774484 May 05, 2021 Competitive
An international quantitative trading firm currently seeking a Support Analyst to join their growing Front Office Support team in Hong Kong.
Your Daily Responsibilities will include:
- Perform continuous real-time monitoring of production systems
- Act as a link between developers, traders and external brokers/exchanges, ensuring appropriate information flow when investigating problems relating to the production environment.
- Maintain technical/user documentation/confluence for new/existing systems.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the entire company's trading, Order Management Systems (OMS), market data, static data and settlement/clearing systems and workflows.
- Identify opportunities for improving reliability through the use of technology.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Preferably degree qualified professional with a major in Computer Science, or related technical discipline.
- Must have experience in the Financial Industry particularly around trading, market data, OMS, FIX protocol and other related systems - minimum two years.
- Preferably have an understanding of financial market, instruments, and market data across equities and derivatives.
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with a range of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Must be able to work under pressure with changing priorities in a trading room environment.
- Experience supporting a trading room environment and working with closely with traders.
- Experience working with market data.
- Experience working on the Linux or Windows operating systems
- Experience with SQL.
- Technical skills in bash / PowerShell scripting, python, VBA, C# and/or other programming languages.
- A working knowledge of messaging middleware.
Senior Manager | Technology Recruitment