Leading Insurance Company - Business Analyst - Investment Accounting System implementation project - 1 year contract - Extendable
My client, a top tier Insurance company, is currently hiring an IT Business Analyst to support the roll out an investment accounting system for their Group Finance Transformation department - Sat under the CFO who handles actuarial, investments and finance.
The client is currently implementing a new Investment Accounting System, and this role is responsible for supporting this implimentation and project deliverables in rolling out the system to 10 business units. The role reports to the CFO and investment accounting lead, (depending on the responsibility) The team is comprised of 10 people, and is augmented with teams in each local business unit also working with some vendors for support.
- Between 4 years minimum Business Analyst experience
- Must have investment accounting system project experience (SAP FAM, HiPort, Portia, SimCorp Dimension, EPAM etc.)
- Understanding of investment assets and/or investment accounting as a discipline
- IFRS9 exp would be beneficial
- Able to work on data sets in Excel for preparation/reconciliation
If this above description fits your experience and is something you would like to explore, please click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume to us.
Our specialist consultant will get in touch with you soon, if we find your profile suitable for this position or any other vacancies we are recruiting for.
Any questions, please feel free to contact Seb at email@example.com