You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Back End Developer
- BBBH777812 Jul 12, 2021 Competitive
Backend Developer for an established Fintech working on an in-house next generation payments platform with an international Team
- Develop secure backend services and APIs
- Understanding product requirements and translating them to technical solutions.
- Contribute to overall solution architecture.
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team, including frontend developers and product owners.
- Maintain code
- Automated testing
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance issues.
- 2+ years of Java experience.
- Experience building and maintaining services using Spring Boot, connecting to various SQL and NoSQL databases (ideally PostgreSQL and Redis).
- Ability to write well-documented, clean code.
- Degree in computer science or similar technical discipline.
- Hands-on experience in team programming projects, preferably using Git or other source control systems.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and able to pick up new technologies.
Senior Manager | Technology Recruitment