You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Central and Western District
- BBBH787376 Jul 13, 2021 Competitive
Quantitative Trading Firm seeks Senior Quant Developer to play a leading role in trading infrastructure. Strong experience in Node.js is a must
- Day to day management of our HFT trading systems that are trading 24/7
- Assist in the identification, analysis, and tracking of trading issues in trading systems
- Interface directly with technical teams from crypto exchanges to streamline the connectivity related issues
- Analyze and proactively optimize different parts of the overall infrastructure
- Plan and build out new systems related to trading, monitoring, gathering market data, algorithm design
- Explore new market opportunities available in the global crypto markets
- Guide and mentor our junior quant developers
- Work with our non technical traders to execute on new trading strategies, build out supporting tools they need
- 2+ Years experience working with nodejs in a high scale production environment (web, api or trading)
- Professional experience in cloud ops, such as provisioning and managing fleets of linux servers and troubleshooting any issues.
- Bachelor's or higher degree in STEM related field.
- Github Profile
- Bonus if you have experience with trading (crypto and/or low latency preferred)
- Experience with blockchain technology and DeFi projects (from running raw blockchain nodes to writing and deploying solidity proxy contracts).
Senior Manager | Technology Recruitment