You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
IT Support Technician
- BBBH824335 Aug 04, 2022 HK$31k -35k pm
A professional law firm based in Hong Kong. It provides legal services to clients worldwide who have business interests in Hong Kong, China and the Asia Pacific Region.
About the role
As an IT Support Technician for law firm, you will be responsible for providing high quality support service to the users by resolving incidents.
- Responsible for providing high quality support service to the users by resolving incidents / requests in a timely fashion.
- To take ownership of issues by carrying out problem analysis to implement temporary or permanent fixes with the aim of restoring service as soon as possible.
- Install, configure, upgrade and support hardware such as, but not limited to laptops, desktop PC's, printers, telephones, and mobile devices.
- Installing, upgrading, and troubleshooting all applications that fall under the TDW application suite.
- Assist in testing new software & hardware, providing constructive feedback as required.
- Maintain accurate hardware stock levels and associated records and follow appropriate processes and procedures in relation to asset life cycle.
- Provide AV support for events and meetings in line with the business requirements.
- Assist in knowledge sharing by contributing towards the creation / amendment of support documentation into the Knowledge Base.
- Understand priorities for the delivery of all IT services and proactively manage own workload, to ensure all deadlines are met.
- To constantly and pro-actively look for ways to improve the systems, service, processes, performance, and communication of the IT Support Team.
- Maintain incident ownership through the incident life-cycle to satisfactory Customer resolution.
- Experience in installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting hardware and software.
- Experience in diagnosing, reporting, and resolving or correcting hardware and software problems.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Customer service experience or experience in a similar role
- Experience working at a law firm is a definite advantage, but all qualified applicants will be considered.
- Hold a relevant qualification in IT or related discipline
- Fluent English is essential. Cantonese/Mandarin is an advantage.
- A keen interested in IT and a willingness to learn.
- The ability to recognise technical issues and to follow a technical troubleshooting process.
- Understands who their customers are and can identify solutions that meet the requirements of the customer
- Can communicate clearly, confidently, and accurately.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, an ability to build relationships, and establishes rapport with ease.
- Is flexible in their approach to the work they undertake and happy to fulfil all tasks to achieve a successful outcome.
If this above description fits your experience and is something you would like to explore, please click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume to us.
Any questions, please feel free to contact Susan Wong at 3907 3977.
Delivery Consultant | Technology Recruitment