- Aug 15, 2023
The purpose of this role is to work within QS and cross-functionally to support quality system activities with a main focus on training and documentation support but also supporting other systems.
The purpose of this role is to work within QS and cross-functionally to support quality system activities with a main focus on training and documentation support but also supporting other quality systems activities such as metrics, CAPA's deviations, audits and supplier management.
- Establish & maintain company training and development strategy
- Support managers in the development of meaningful development plans for employees.
- Coordinate the further education assistance program and build on current relationships with colleges and training providers.
- Project support as SME for upcoming projects
- Build on the current training culture and ensure effective communication and promotion of training and development activities.
- Responsible for ensuring site GxP training policies and procedures are in compliance with the required standards, conforming to company and regulatory requirements
- Local Admin for learning management system - Horizon Edge
- Provide ongoing support to all areas to ensure compliance with all GxP training procedures.
- Support in the design and delivery of the Induction Programme.
- Identify, support and implement continuous improvement initiatives or projects relating to GxP training.
- Support document management
- Support all other aspects of the quality system ( CAPA, Deviations, Change control, Supplier management, audits and metrics ).
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Excellent influencing skills and proven ability to successfully develop good working relationships with stakeholders and gain commitment from others
- A track record for implementing at pace and a focus on continuous improvement.
- Ability to define and manage own tasks and schedule
- Ability to set own high standards of performance and deliver desired results.
- Presentation skills
- Training evaluation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Professional, proactive demeanor.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills will be required
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.