You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
CSV (Quality Division)
- BBBH821859 Jul 08, 2022 Competitive
Opening for a Computer Systems Validation Engineer within the Quality Division as come to market with a pharmaceutical company based in Switzerland
Great opportunity to join a Pharmaceutical company in Switzerland on a 12 month contract basis as a CSV within the Quality Division.
- Develop standard testing plans to ensure the integrity of all data produced by various computerised systems
- Provide guidance, review and approval for all computer related validation documentation
- Documents resulting from CSVP and other CSQ processes across all site systems, laboratories, process automation and IT
- Ensure that existing and new sites and QA personnel across the organisation are trained on all
- Develop common local procedures for Computer Systems
- Ensure compliance with periodic review, change control, deviation, backup and archive, security and other support processes for systems
- Keep up to date on regulations and global quality documents updates with respect to CSV and evaluates the impact on site activities
- Maintains a constant state of inspection readiness within the area of responsibility and contributes to this process across the wider Validation department.
- Maintain the Site Computer System Inventory and manage the periodic review process
- Leading Risk assessments, root cause analysis and investigations
Qualifications & Preferencial experience:
- Degree level in biochemistry / Engineering / systems
- GMP experience essential
- 5 years Experience in Pharmaceutical / Biotech industry
- QMS experience Essential
- Experience in Validation of new Systems Essential
If this exciting role is of interest to you please get in touch on 021 2300 300 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
+353 21 2300 300