Regulatory Affairs Specialist
- BBBH820390 Jun 24, 2022 Competitive
Opening for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist has come to market with a large multinational pharmaceutical company based in Switzerland
I am working with a global Pharmaceutical company based in Switzerland seeking a Regulatory Affairs Specialist.
- Prepare and send official responses to any Health Authority queries
- Prepare and send the registration and/or renewal and/or changes/variations dossiers of the relevant products
- Review and assess regulatory impact for product or manufacturing changes
- Manage/coordinate the delivery of product samples or labels related with product registration/renewal/change processes
- Adapt licences to current regulations
- Revise, approve and/or coordinate packaging material
- Write, review and manage SOP
- Review of technical documents ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements
Qualifications & Preferencial experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
- 2 years experience in Regulatory Affairs
If this exciting role is of interest to you please get in touch on 021 2300 300 or by email at email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
+353 21 2300 300