- JN -102023-1949367
- Oct 19, 2023
- £60k - £65k
Fantastic opportunity for Data Analysts to secure a position with a rapidly growing Asset Management Firm that invests heavily in their employees progression.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a Asset Management organisation within their R&D department.
The role of analysts in this department is to learn and apply the company principles to investments and support the asset class specialists for the operation of the models.
As an Analyst you will gain multiple opportunities to learn in depth end-to-end investment processes for multiple asset classes and grow into becoming a specialist over time.
As a Research Data Analyst, Amsterdam, you will:
- Perform key tasks related to data management and analysis of financial indicators and operating the models for the assigned class.
- Carry out research run models for portfolios and securities trading and compute performance.
- Provide the data in clear format to be utilised by the business.
The successful Data Analyst will have:
- Degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, Economics of Mathematics (Master's are advantageous)
- Prior professional work experience
- Experience with Python/ SQL/ Matlab/ R or other math based programming languages
- Willingness to be on-site 5 days per week.
As the Data Analyst, you will receive:
- Competitive Base salary up to €60,000
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Senior Manager | Technology Recruitment