Maximo Training Specialist
- BBBH821492 Jul 05, 2022 Competitive
An excellent opportunity to join a global multinational in the engineering and mining industry to deliver training on the IBM Maximo application as part of their global digital transformation.
- Create, develop and deliver training material to end users of the Maximo system.
- Create an environment that supports connectivity, collaboration and knowledge transfer across divisions.
- Lead the area of Maximo Training delivery.
- Present in-person and online training sessions.
- Schedule training sessions, organise IT and other equipment and handle course enrolment.
- Determine training needs and requirements for impacted users through stakeholder engagement and/or quantitative research methods.
- Understand and keep up to date with new educational and training techniques.
- 5+ years' previous experience in a training role as part of a complex global transformation projects.
- Experience of using digital adoption tools (e.g. Lemon Learning) advantageous.
- Train the Trainer certification or equivalent preferred.
- Demonstrated expertise within IBM Maximo.
- Passionate about all areas of training from content creation right through to delivery.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to thrive in a high pressure training delivery environment.
- Experience of team collaboration across time-zones.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Recruiter | IT Recruitment
+353 1 632 4603