- JN -012024-1953471
- Jan 05, 2024
An exciting opportunity to join one of our key clients, a leader in the FMCG industry, as a HANA Developer working on their global database migration project
Our client, a leader in the FMCG industry is seeking an experienced HANA Developer to join them on a global database migration project.
- Assisting in the move the SQL servers to HANA.
- Working extensively on the HANA database alongside the developer team to assist in building architectural models and presenting data to BW systems and third party systems using a mix of HANA XS and XSA.
- Gather requirements for solutions, testing these solutions and executing performance analysis.
- Collaborate with offshore developers and work with global stakeholders.
- Expertise in SAP HANA: A strong understanding of SAP HANA architecture, data modelling, and performance optimization is essential. The developer should have hands-on experience in designing and developing HANA database objects tables / calculation views / stored procedures. Experience in XSA (HDI containers / GIT repositories) preferable.
- Business Warehouse (BW) Proficiency: In addition to SAP HANA skills, the developer should have a solid understanding of SAP BW. They should be familiar with BW data modeling concepts, including DataSources, InfoObjects, InfoCubes, Data Transfer Processes (DTP), and InfoProviders. Experience in ECC data loading (ODP framework) and in creating reports in Query Designer.
- Analysis for Office: Experience using AFO to create workbooks and run Bex /HANA queries.
- ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) Expertise: Strong knowledge of ETL processes and tools in BW and HANA (e.g. Virtual tables / BW process chains).
- SQL Server: Proficiency in working with SQL Server databases is highly desirable.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- ERP Client Relationship Manager | Projects & Change Recruitment