- JN -012024-1955162
- Feb 02, 2024
Morgan McKinley's Office Support team are recruiting for an Executive Personal Assistant Fluent in English and German to work with our client based in the Hamburg.
If you are Executive Personal Assistant Fluent in English and German with Experience covering heavy diary management is a team player, collaborative, Professional and approachable, with a flexible 'can always do' attitude would love to hear from you.
Job Title - Executive Personal Assistant - Fluent in English and German
Length - Permanent
Salary - €55,000k
Location - Hamburg - HYBRID
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to.
- Supporting the Managing Director & Chief Underwriting officer
- Ensuring efficient management of incoming and outgoing correspondence, telephone calls and all other communication (verbal, paper and electronic),
- Extensive and often complicated diary management
- Oversight and administration of Chief Underwriting Officer's email.
- Point of contact for Underwriting Department relating to Chief Underwriting Officer
- All business and personal administration.
- Co-ordination of meetings and conference calls.
- Assist with the timely preparation of agendas/minutes/actions for weekly schedule, internal and Board/Committee meetings and follow up as required.
- Printing and putting into clear order the agenda papers prior Committee Meetings.
- Arranging travel including flights, hotels, cars, visas etc. and preparing travel itineraries.
- General secretarial duties including dealing with post, typing, filing, photocopying, scanning, telephone calls.
- Assist with the timely preparation of agendas/minutes/actions for daily schedule, internal and Board/Committee meetings and follow up as required.
- Maintaining large volumes of information and prepare weekly updates by monitoring emails.
- Payroll administration; uploading monthly changes and general payroll liaison.
- Management of team holiday calendar
- Management of staff onboarding / offboarding procedures
- Launching and monitoring of new joiner background checks
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Fluency in English and German (both written and spoken)
- Have previous experience within a similar role at the same level.
- Insurance industry experience, desirable.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to interact confidently with colleagues / clients at all levels.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Be confident with all MS Office packages
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Senior Consultant | Office Support and Secretarial Recruitment