Senior IT Project Manager.
- BBBH819886 Jun 21, 2022 Competitive
A new exciting opportunity to join one of our clients on their SAP S4 Hana Implementation as a Senior IT Project Manager
My client is looking for someone to join their team as a Senior IT Project Manager on their S/4 Hana Implementation. The successful candidate will be responsible for executing the projects strategy, presenting to stakeholders and navigating throughout the project to ensure a steady progress on the plan.
- Executing project strategy.
- Galvanising of project teams.
- Project admin around budget.
- Managing 3rd party vendors and communicating in a clear and consistent manner.
- Present to stakeholders of all levels up to and including VP level.
- Organise, communicate and navigate throughout the project and maintain a steady progress on the plan.
Skills and experience needed:
- Data and Analytics
- SAP experience in Finance
- Salesforce, or other CRMs.
- Contract lifecycle outsourcing.
- 5+ years of solid PM experience in a multinational environment.
- OR 5 years experience in service/operations with a couple of years solid PM experience.
- Strong presentation skills.
- A person who is confident and is laser focused on meeting project deadlines.
- Excellent communication and time keeping skills.
- Previous SAP R/3 or S/4HANA experience
- Previous system implementation / process change experience
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.