- Dublin City Centre
- JN -012024-1953943
- Jan 12, 2024
- €70k - €90k
My client - a global investment management firm is seeking to hire an IBOR Manager to join its team in Dublin city centre. In this role you will be responsible for the oversight and daily management o
- Delivery of daily activities of the team within agreed timelines.
- Manage workload across team and support offshore team as required.
- Monitor KPIs to enable issues to be identified and remediated.
- Act as first point of escalation to stakeholders and senior management.
- Ensure effective query management and issue resolution process in place.
- Champion high level team performance, create training and development plans.
- Experience in Asset Management sector with a strong focus on delivery to consumer.
- Previous people management experience with a ability to motivate and develop.
- Strong understanding of financial instruments across Derivatives, Equities and Fixed Income.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to influence senior leaders.
- Self-motivated and responsive to a constantly changing environment.
- Good Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
The salary range for this role is €70K - €75K and is supported by a solid benefits package.
For further information and to discuss in strict confidence, please contact Conor O'Reilly
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Senior Manager - Financial Services