- Dublin City Centre
- JN -012024-1953942
- Jan 12, 2024
- €70k - €90k
My client - a leading asset service provider is seeking to hire a Financial Reporting Manager to join its team in Dublin city centre. In this role you will be responsible manage financial statements a
- Responsible for the running Financial Reporting team.
- Coordination of the overall audit process for the investment funds.
- Oversee and review the completion of Irish and other jurisdiction financial regulatory filing.
- Review of annual and semi-annual financial statements for funds and prepare in accordance with various standards such as IFRS, US GAAP, Lux GAAP.
- Conduct analysis of figures that are included in statements and investigate/escalate accordingly.
- Continuous communication with all stakeholders to the preparation process including clients, auditors and internal teams.
- 5 years' experience in the review of various types of financial statements with proficient knowledge of the Funds industry.
- An accountancy qualification or be part qualified.
- An Audit background would be an advantage.
- At least 2 years people management experience
- Knowledge of financial instruments and their accounting treatment.
- Strong Excel and Word skills essential.
The salary for this role is €80K - €85K and is supported by a strong benefits package.
For further information and to discuss in strict confidence, please contact Conor O'Reilly
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Senior Manager - Financial Services