- Aug 10, 2023
Morgan Mckinley are currently seeking a Financial Administrator to start a 12 month contract with one of our clients located in Dublin (onsite two days).
The responsibilities are set out below:
- Managing receipts and filing all invoices for the Tolling Business (daily).
- Recording all details of invoices received in the Tolling Operations/PPP payment ledgers / Invoice Tracker (daily)
- Reviewing some of the invoices if recalculation is required (daily)
- Managing, together with other members of the tolling team the receipt of eFlow bank correspondence (daily).
- Assisting in audits and any queries arising where relevant
- Managing administration on both LEVTI & Alt-Fuel scheme on behalf of DoT & supporting TII Interoperability Manager.
- Provision of cover for other staff to cover holiday periods specifically in the area of invoicing and payments.
- Minute taking for meetings when required (ad hoc)
- Updating process documents where relevant
- Undertaking other activities, tasks or duties as may be required.
- Provision of cover for other staff to cover holiday periods specifically in the area of eflow customer correspondence and other queries and parliamentary questions as might arise.
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Good communication both written and verbal as they will also be supporting the Customer Relationship Officer on client facing tasks
- Strong administrative skills
- Experience in administrative role
- Experience in financial reporting and invoicing
***12 month contract to start with high possibilty of extension***