- JN -082023-1945157
- Aug 16, 2023
Elevate your Career as a Supply Chain Replenishment Leader!
Our Client located in the heart of Cork City is more than just a workplace; they're a thriving community that values your unique skills and contributions. As their greatest asset, you'll find a supportive environment dedicated to your professional and personal growth and are committed to being the best place for you to work, learn, and achieve remarkable success!
As the Replenishment Manager within the Supply Chain team, you will play a pivotal role in propelling the supply chain operations to new heights. Reporting directly to the Supply Chain Manager, you'll lead a dynamic team, drive essential KPIs, and orchestrate collaborative efforts across departments and networks to ignite improvements.
The key responsibilities of this role include the following:
- Manage and develop members of the Replenishment Team to deliver service level excellence to our retailers.
- Deliver the supply chain agenda through cross-functional engagement and within budget.
- Identify and seize commercial opportunities under the business agenda, manage promotional forecasting, demand, and seasonal planning.
- To drive business, process, and IT improvements and to measure and report KPI's to the wider business.
- Develop and manage relationships across all business functions and the wider logistics network.
- To develop strong relationships with suppliers to ensure delivery of optimum availability.
- To drive the continuous improvement agenda to deliver cost reduction and value creation opportunities.
- To take a leadership role across the network in the delivery of seasonal and promotional activity, projects and improvements
The successful candidate will have all or most of the following:
- A Supply Chain, Accounting, IT, Business qualification or equivalent experience.
- Experience working in retail/wholesale environment is advantageous.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills, previous experience of managing a team is an advantage.
- Excellent IT skills to enable competence in Excel, SCM, Gold with appropriate training.
- Track record of delivering successful outcomes in process improvement/project environment.
Our Client offers competitive compensation, professional growth opportunities, and a vibrant workplace culture that celebrates diversity and excellence.
Ready to make your mark? Apply now by submitting your CV and a compelling cover letter outlining your suitability for the role and your vision for supply chain success.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Senior Recruitment Consultant