- JN -102023-1949837
- Oct 26, 2023
A leading organisation in Ireland is looking for customer service advisors to help their growing team. If you think this job would be for you then please apply here.
Monday- Friday(1 Saturday a month)
We are re currently hiring Customer Service Advisors on a full-time, permanent basis for our Cork office. We are looking for highly motivated and customer focused individuals to join our team.
In this role our People are Customer advocated and brand ambassadors for the company.. We provide Fast and effective resolution for customer issues and ensure we are always "Going beyond" for customers The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company's growth. We are hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, to ensure a bright future.
This is a hybrid role - Training on site and then move to hybrid 50:50 work from home and office.
Let us tell you more about this great opportunity:
As frontline staff, you will be the first point of contact providing support for a leading brand, delivering a first-class customer experience.
We offer the opportunity to work in a positive, supportive, and competitive environment. This could be the start of a promising and rewarding career with plenty of opportunities for career progression. We promote a positive work-life balance, and we are looking for Customer Service Agents to join our fun and dynamic team.
How you will spend your day:
- Provide relevant advice to customers primarily by phone but also through other communication channels as required, including email, post, webchat and social media platforms.
- Using your product knowledge to solve problems for customers
- Keeping yourself up to date with business and product information
- Use of the systems and tools available to effectively handle customer's queries
- Strive to achieve and maintain service level statistics
- Maintain a high level of first call resolution and quality assurance
- Contribute to overall team performance within your specialised department
- Adhering strictly to data protection and confidentiality laws
- Ad hoc duties as required
Our ideal candidate:
- Previous Customer Service experience is a bonus but not essential
- Passion for providing exceptional service to clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in written & spoken English is essential for this role
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong computer skills are essential
- Proven ability to deal with problems and solve them effectively
- Ability to work well either individually or as part of a team
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Strong attendance, performance and adherence to policies are essential for this role
- Have appropriate remote work set-up - a quiet space with no distractions. Access to stable/secure mobile phone coverage and high-speed internet connection essential.·
We've told you what you will do for us, now let us tell you what we will do for you:
We offer training on many different topics in professional development and personal development.
Our Learning Management System has been recognised as the 'Most Innovative Use of Technology' in the HR Leadership & Management Awards.
We believe in motivating our people to meet their goals and progress in their careers and are big on internal promotions.
There are so many opportunities for progression and have had many success stories this year and in previous years.
Other employee benefits include:
- All training provided is fully paid and will take place on site at our office
- Permanent 37.5hr per week contracts
- We offer a structured Induction programme where you will learn about our products and our customers
- Pay Pathways - performance-based increase in salary after 1 year and 2 years' service
· Internal Development Programmes for career progression
- Culture for promoting from within
- Wellbeing programme focused on our people's health and wellness
- Health Insurance Discount Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Discounts in local businesses
- Life Cover
- Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Leap Card Tax Saver
- Maternity Pay & Paternity Pay
- Free Car Parking
What you need to do now:
If you are hungry to succeed in a growing organisation, have the desired background we would like to hear from you now.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €23,400.00 per year
- Bike to work scheme
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Free or subsidised travel
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- English (required)
- Ireland (required)
Work Location: In person/ Hybrid
Expected start date: 05/12/2023
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Talent Acquisition Specialist