- JN -102023-1949838
- Oct 26, 2023
A leading organization in Ireland is looking for Customer Service Representatives to join their growing team. This is a Monday to Friday position onsite in the company's Cork office.
Customer Service Advisors
A leading organization in Ireland is looking for Customer Service Representatives to join
their growing team. This is a Monday to Friday position onsite in the company's Cork office.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for people with previous call centre or customer facing
This is a hybrid role - Training on site and then move to hybrid 50:50 work from home and office.
Let us tell you more about this great opportunity:
Based in our offices in Cork, you will be working as frontline staff, you will be the first point of contact providing support for a leading brand, delivering a first-class customer experience.
We offer the opportunity to work in a positive, supportive, and competitive environment. This could be the start of a promising and rewarding career with plenty of opportunities for career progression. We promote a positive work-life balance, and we are looking for Customer Service Agents to join our fun and dynamic team.
How you will spend your day:
* Provide relevant advice to customers primarily by phone but also through other communication channels as required, including email, post, webchat and social media platforms.
* Using your product knowledge to solve problems for customers
* Keeping yourself up to date with business and product information
* Use of the systems and tools available to effectively handle customer's queries
* Strive to achieve and maintain service level statistics
* Maintain a high level of first call resolution and quality assurance
* Contribute to overall team performance within your specialised department
* Adhering strictly to data protection and confidentiality laws
* Ad hoc duties as required
Our ideal candidate:
* Previous Customer Service experience is a bonus but not essential
* Passion for providing exceptional service to clients
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Fluency in written & spoken English is essential for this role
* A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Strong computer skills are essential
* Proven ability to deal with problems and solve them effectively
* Ability to work well either individually or as part of a team
* Ability to handle confidential information
* Strong attendance, performance and adherence to policies are essential for this role
* Have appropriate remote work set-up - a quiet space with no distractions. Access to stable/secure mobile phone coverage and high-speed internet connection essential.·
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From €12.00 per hour
* Company pension
* Employee discount
* Wellness program
* 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Mahon Point Retail Park, Cork, CO. Cork T12: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
* Leaving Certificate (preferred)
* customer service: 1 year (preferred)
* English (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Mahon Point Retail Park, Cork, CO. Cork T12
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.