- BBBH793651 Sep 20, 2021 £55k - £60k
Morgan Mckinley are delighted to be working in partnership with a leading International Business to recruit a Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
Remote Working/Wiltshire HQ
£50-£60k + Bens
My International client are currently recruiting for a dynamic, self-motivated Senior Project Manager to join the IT project team, managing a new team of project managers and business analysts as well as being hands on with projects from business requirement scoping, through technical specification to development and release.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create/manage requirements.
- Manage day to day needs of the project management team and work with the CIO to define overall project management strategy and working practices.
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on.
- Liaise with clients and key stakeholders to define requirements and manage project milestones.
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product, including: Backlog management, iteration planning, and creation of the user stories.
- Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
- Define product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities.
- Research and analyse market, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends.
- Previous experience in a project manager role.
- Previous experience of managing a team of project managers.
- Demonstrable experience of agile development process including user story creation and agile project management methodologies.
- Managing project milestones, engaging with clients, stakeholders and the technical team.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and management skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Previous experience as a Project Manager.
- Degree or similar higher education qualification in a relevant discipline.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 08:30 to 17:30 including 1-hour unpaid lunch.
- A competitive salary
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays
- 12 weeks company sick pay
- Access to a cycle to work scheme
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Business Manager | Accountancy & Finance Recruiter
+44 0117 944 0601