- BBBH793719 Sep 20, 2021 £45k - £50k
Morgan McKinley are proud to be working in partnership with a fast growing and well known International Business to recruit a project manager to join an established team.
Remote Working/Wiltshire HQ
£40-£50k + Bens
URGENT REQUIREMENT - interviews will be held w/c 20th Sept
My International client are currently recruiting for a dynamic, self-motivated Project Manager to join the IT project team,being hands on with projects from business requirement scoping, through technical specification to development and release.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create/manage requirements.
- Work closely with the Senior Project Manager and the project management team and work with the CIO to define overall project management strategy and working practices.
- Liaise with clients and key stakeholders to define requirements and manage project milestones.
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product, including: Backlog management, iteration planning, and creation of the user stories.
- Work with the Senior PM to work on product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
- Define product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities.
- Research and analyse market, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends.
- Previous experience in a project manager role.
- Demonstrable experience of agile development process including user story creation and agile project management methodologies.
- Managing project milestones, engaging with clients, stakeholders and the technical team.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles.
- Outstanding communication, presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Previous experience as a Project Manager.
- Degree or similar higher education qualification in a relevant discipline.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 08:30 to 17:30 including 1-hour unpaid lunch.
- A competitive salary
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays
- 12 weeks company sick pay
- Access to a cycle to work scheme
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Business Manager | Accountancy & Finance Recruiter
+44 0117 944 0601