Payroll Supervisor/Specialist to start ASAP in Swindon
Morgan Mckinley are working with a fast growing and leading company in Swindon that are looking for a Payroll Supervisor/Specialist to join the team. This will be an ongoing fixed term contract role.
* Support with the management of payroll and administration business as usual activities and provide technical payroll support and knowledge
* Support with leading the payroll team to deliver an efficient and effective service with a high level of customer service
* Resolve system and process issues and identify and drive forward opportunities for improvement
* Work collaboratively with the reporting team and business partners to ensure business change is managed effectively
* Ensure effective payroll compliance, governance and keep up-to-date with legislative changes
* Extensive payroll knowledge and experience of working with weekly and monthly payrolls.
* Highly organised with demonstrable experience of delivering at pace and within agreed timescales
* Ability to build relationships with a range of stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
* Attention to detail and accuracy.
* Good understanding of Pensions and automatic enrolment requirements
* Able to manage and influence stakeholders and facilitate group discussions.
If you have the relevant experience please click on apply or call Lucy Platt on 0777 614 6634, you must be able to start this role at short notice.
Due to the high volume of applications please note we will only contact you if you have been shortlisted for the role
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.