- BBBH824451 Aug 04, 2022 £50k - £55k
A West Wiltshire based, fast paced manufacturing business seek their new Finance Manager with a clear progression path to promotion
A West Wiltshire based, fast paced manufacturing business seek their new Finance Manager with a clear progression path to promotion to Financial Controller.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, whilst managing key stakeholder relationships, including with the CFO, as an energetic candidate who is well versed in transactional finance as well as being able to demonstrate high levels of commercial acumen, you will assist this business through a time of exponential growth.
Having managed, trained or coached previously, you will take care of a small team, and this role either suits a seasoned finance manager, or a candidate looking for that ideal development opportunity.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Full ownership of the profit and loss account, inclusive of accurate management of the results and robust forecast assumptions.
- Monitor and challenge factory performance, ensuring targets are met and variances are understood.
- Manage stock effectively, working with key stakeholders
- Leading the analysis of monthly and quarterly numbers and presenting findings to the head of finance .
- Assist the key budgets & controls on Manufacturing and Opex cost centres.
- Ability and drive to implement new processes and practices at site
- Business partner with key stakeholders on profit improvement strategies. Ability to control, challenge and review periodic progress accordingly.
- Management of a small team including Management Accounting and Finance Officers
- Drive the continuous improvement of end-to-end accounting practices.
- Managing an end-to-end audit process of current systems - while acting as the first point of contact for external auditors.
- Continually identify risks to delivery, propose solutions where necessary and effectively manage stakeholder expectations throughout.
- To follow all company polices and procedures, raising any concerns to the financial controller
- Communicating effectively and positively with all teams, colleagues and managers.
- Take reasonable care for the health and safety for yourself and other persons who may be affected by your work
Don't hesitate, apply today for an opportunity to speak about this fantastic role!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Accounting & Finance
+44 117 944 0600