- BBBH803479 Jan 18, 2022 £50 - £100 per day
Morgan McKinley is recruiting for 7 Editorial Associates on behalf of a multinational media group based in Heben Bridge, West Yorkshire. The Editorial Associates will be rewarded with a daily rate of
Morgan McKinley is recruiting for 7 Editorial Associates on behalf of a multinational media group based in Canary Wharf. The Editorial Associates will be rewarded with a daily rate of £80.77 on an initial year's contract.
This will be a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate looking to start a career within corporate editorial however we will consider candidates from different backgrounds who are able to demonstrate the necessary aptitude for the role. The Editorial Assistants will provide an efficient and responsive administrative service within the Editorial department of this Legal Solutions company.
- Creating, tagging and publishing content assets
- Proofreading content to ensure that there are no typographical errors or broken links on the live site
- Reviewing the content in document templates to ensure that the content renders properly on the live site and solving template usage problems as and when they arise
- Taking responsibility for maintenance of select web pages, including development trackers, new content and Editor's Picks
- Helping identify content in need of periodic review and ensuring that the review process takes place
- Creating visual content such as flowcharts and tables
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Excellent proof-reading skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in working to deadlines and able to prioritise and manage own workload.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience working in a publishing environment
- Previous experience using technology to create and disseminate online content
- Legal experience is an advantage.
- Undergraduate Degree (2:1 or above)
The role is currently a remote working position due to the COVID-19 pandemic, but when restrictions have lifted, we will move to a flexible working approach, with the expectation that Editorial Associates may work some days from the office and some days from home.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant - Corporate Accounts
+44 (0)1179 440 600