- BBBH773472 Apr 08, 2021 Competitive
This is an amazing opportunity for a Sales Administrator to join an extremely successful supplier to the IT Sector. In this role you will support Sales Managers who manage global key accounts.
Role: Sales Administrator
Location: Haywards Heath
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000 per annum
Our client is looking to recruit a Sales Office Administrator to work for their growing team to be based in Haywards Heath.
Job responsibilities :
- Supporting both the internal and regional Key Account Managers
- Ongoing management of the CRM system by completing updates and fulfilling requirements to produce in-depth and accurate reporting
- Producing daily activity and pipeline reports for the management team
- Manipulation of data, extracting data from CRM and presenting this on Excel reports and PowerPoint presentations, using graphs and other tools when required
- Invoice data entry
- Review and streamline internal processes for the Sales and Marketing team
- Demonstrable experience in an administrative role
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Able to work quickly and accurately under pressure
- Able to prioritise workload
- Be self-motivated and driven to achieve
They are looking for an individual who is highly self-motivated, positive and resilient and who has previous retail experience. A strong communicator with excellent organisational skills, you will have the ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with a variety of people and be able to work well on own initiative.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Principal Consultant | Sussex & Surrey
(Office) 01293 523 400 (Mobile) 07943 657 648