- BBBH779336 Apr 07, 2021 Competitive
Sales Support Administrator required for business in Horsham, West Sussex. This is a super opportunity for a Sales Administrator
We are looking for a confident Digital/Tech Savvy Sales Administrator with excellent interpersonal and communications skills, who will contribute to a fast-growing Tech Software Development company.
Due to departmental expansion, they have an exciting opportunity for an articulate and experienced Sales Administrator to join their Head Office in central Horsham.
As a fast-growing, well established and highly respected value-added distributor, our client delivers and supports innovative and best-of-breed IT security solutions. With further national client success they are well-positioned for further growth. To manager order growth, they now have an exciting opening for a Sales Administrator.
This is a B2B environment and candidates must have experience working in a similar role.
To work closely with the Business team and provide full sales administration support
- Raising and dealing with purchase orders
- Acting as first point of contact to clients and suppliers
- Liaise with customers and suppliers to ensure the satisfactory completion of the order process. Build relationships with internal departments to help achieve this objective.
- Processing Sales Orders
- Dealing with suppliers
- Dealing with all associated Administrative duties and procedures
- Working to time-scales and deadlines
- Producing end of month reports with sales and purchase statistics
- Working closely to support the Business Development team
- Providing pricing and quotations
- Manage Stock levels
- Maintain client database
What you'll need to succeed
- Confident and polite telephone manner
- 12+ months experience in a similar sales admin/order admin role
- MS Navision or other CRM system experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Be a natural organiser with good time management
- Excellent communicator
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Can work quickly and under pressure to deadlines
- IT Literate and Tech Savvy
- Good team player
The successful Sales Administrator will be offered:
- A base salary of £20,000 - £24,000
- A full and generous benefits package
- An excellent working environment
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Principal Consultant | Sussex & Surrey
(Office) 01293 523 400 (Mobile) 07943 657 648