- BBBH779247 Apr 06, 2021 Competitive
Fantastic New Permanent role, Morgan McKinley's team are recruiting a Sales Account Manager, this exciting Full Time opportunity will be working with our client in Crawley.
The successful candidate will be part of a highly motivated and dedicated team. To be considered for this role you must not be afraid to pick up the phone to build and develop relationships. The ideal candidate would have previous sales experience.
Working Remotely and in the office - 50/50 split
Salary - £22,000k - £26,000k DOE
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with all clients
- Administer all sales related activities and account management for the sales area
- Identify new business opportunities to expand business
- Evaluate sales and service provision for all customer accounts as necessary to ensure service excellence
- Seek out and pursue new prospects
- Encourage orders and increase value through up selling
- Achievement of agreed sales targets
- Growth of your territory in terms of numbers of clients and revenues from key accounts to agreed targets
- Increasing the new business
- To learn and establish a solid understanding of the market, products, client needs and competitors to be able to confidently, effectively and competently service the needs of customers
Key Skills and Experience Needed:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Previous Sales experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to interact confidently with colleagues / clients at all levels
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Teams
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Office Support and Secretarial Recruitment
+44 1293 523400