- BBBH767537 Oct 05, 2020 Competitive
My Client is currently looking for a Sales Account Manager in the West Sussex Area
Morgan McKinley are representing a fantastic business who are seeking a Sales Account Manager to join their fast-growing Business
Morgan McKinley's team are recruiting a Sales Account Manager. This exciting opportunity will be working with our client in the West Sussex area. The successful candidate will be responsible for tracking sales leads, coordinating quotes, preparing proposal presentations, providing customer service, and managing customer accounts. You will also be responsible for monitoring sales performance and recording sales data.
- Create new sales opportunities
- Compiling a daily list of sales leads and providing sales data
- Answer customer inquiries, scheduling meetings and sales appointments, and following up with customers about their order status.
- Recording sales trends and liaising with account managers to develop sales strategies.
- Managing customer accounts, following up with customers for administrative purposes, and providing troubleshooting assistance for orders, account statuses, and other problems.
- Generates and processes new sales leads as necessary
- Follows up with customers to make sure that they are satisfied with a particular product
- Makes sure that salespersons are on track with sales goals
- Arranges appointments with clients and sales team
- Arranges travel and accommodations for any salesperson that is meeting clients outside of the office
- Strong analytical, organisational, and time and task management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills reporting skills, administrative skills and attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and dependable, focused and goal oriented
- Able to achieve sales objectives and high customer satisfaction
- Minimum 5 years work experience as a Sales support specialist or Sales support associate with proven sales success
- University entrance A level or equivalent qualifications
Salary £30,000 - £40,000 DOE Plus commission and benefits
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Office Support and Secretarial Recruitment
+44 1293 523400